If you like us, please share us on social media.
The latest UCD Hyperlibrary newsletter is now complete, check it out.
ChemWiki: The Dynamic Chemistry E-textbook > Development Details > Tour > Public Relations
Table of Contents
- UMM: Soderberg Takes Part in Collaborative ChemWiki Creation, Jul. 22, 2013
- Hope Today News: NSF Grant Supports Involvement in Developing Online Chemistry Texts, July 31, 2013
- Sacramento Bee "Internet, Cost spur textbook revolt" Dec. 6th, 2010
- The California Aggie "UC Davis chemwiki continues to integrate and expand" Oct. 21st, 2010
- The California Aggie "CalPIRG pushing textbook alternatives" Oct. 6th, 2010
- The Davis Enterprise "Tech tools enhance learning" February 26th, 2010
- The California Aggie "Textbooks Becoming Available Online"Oct 27, 2009
- The Davis Voice "UC Davis Solving the Education Crisis" Aug. 23, 2009
- The Davis Enterprise "Professors hope to turn page on pricey textbooks", August 18, 2009
- UC Davis Dateline: "Profs take whack at expensive textbooks" July 24, 2009
- UC Davis Dateline: "TECH TOOLS: Growing use of educational technology adds to learning experience"
- Rich Apodaca "Sixty-Four Free Chemistry Databases Part 28: Creating a Free Chemistry Textbook with ChemWiki" September 10, 2009
- The Chem Blog #1
- The Chem Blog #2
- The Chemistry-Blog #
- Wiki’s voor chemici (Dutch)
- Prof. Larsen's Faculty Mentoring Faculty Program Presentation "Encouraging Writing in Large Chemistry Classes via the Online ChemWiki Resource" Quicktime Media
- Community College Open Textbook Collaborative Review