Definition of Reaction Order
Table of contentsNo headers
Review 1- Andra Hutton
1. Synopsis: This module describes the definition of reaction order and it's relation to the rate law. The author goes into detail using the differential method to determine reaction order, and gives a specific graph example. Additional practice problems are also given to help increase understanding of the subject
2. No, this module is not ready for Vet 2. This module is coupled with clear graph and easy-to-follow explanation, which make reader easy to follow and understand. However, the module needs more effort as well as more examples and charts.
3. Review Details: The organization is very clear, with each subtopic clearly labeled. The determination of reaction order from rate law was very concise and eay to understand. However, with the example of the differential method more calculations shown would help the reader follow the steps. The author also states that the half-life can be determined, but doesn't give any specific calculation or equation to support that claim. They do cite two other methods, integration and isolation, and it helps to be given several different choices to solve for reaction order.
4. Fix one mistake in the Module: I fixed a minor grammatical error.
5. Plagiarism Checks: None found
6. Figure Check: No plagiarism found