If you like us, please share us on social media.
The latest UCD Hyperlibrary newsletter is now complete, check it out.
The site will consist of essentially three sections per chapter:
1. Tutorial materials
2. Worked problems
3. Practice drill problems
The tutorial materials will give a short overview of the chapter content, drawing attention to the key concepts. It will provide access to review materials on these concepts, using multimedia images/movies etc. to enhance and facilitate the learning (e.g. JMOL images, mechanism movies etc.). Some of these pages will be cross linked to other chapters (e.g. reviews of carbocations, nucleophilicity etc.) and there will be a glossary of the whole site with definitions and links to the more detailed reviews.
The worked and practice drill problems will provide instant feedback so that a student is directed towards the topics that they as an individual need to spend more time on.
12. Origin of the Chemical Elements
13. Natural Radioactive Decay Chains
15. Isotope Effects
16. Isotopic Paleoclimatology
17. Radioactive Dating Methods
18. Production and Chemistry of Transuranium Elements
19. Production and Identification of Transactinide Elements
20. Chemistry of Transactinides
21. Superheavy Elements
22. Table of the Nuclides (Volume 2)
Woodward-Hoffmann Rules (Cal Tech)
An NSF funded Project