3rd Quarter Chemistry (118C) Topics
Based on Vollhardt and Schore, "Organic Chemistry", 5th ed.
- Chapter 19: Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 20: Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- Chapter 21: Amines and Their Derivatives-Functional Groups Containing Nitrogen
- Chapter 22: Chemistry of Benzene Substituents-Alkylbenzenes, Phenols, and Benzenamines
- Chapter 23: Ester Enolates and the Claisen Condensation-Synthesis of Beta Dicarbonyl Compounds; Acyl Anion Equivalents
- Chapter 24: Carbohydrates-Polyfunctional Compounds in Nature
- Chapter 25: Heterocycles-Heteroatoms in Cyclic Organic Compounds
Amino Acids, Peptides, Proteins, and Nucleic Acids
- Chapter 26: Amino Acids, Peptides, Proteins, and Nucleic Acids-Nitrogen Containing Polymers in Nature
This page viewed 4018 times
The ChemWiki has 9243 Modules.